My Hometown: Osaka

My Hometown: Osaka


Osaka is my hometown. It's a second biggest city in Japan, and it's famous for comedy. I recommend you to visit Osaka someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.




Map and Osaka Kuidaore Picture




 〜 5 fun things to do in Osaka 〜


1.Shopping in Dotonbori

 

Dotonbori is the heart of Osaka. It was called Broadway of Osaka. Glico's Logo is the photo spot. There are many apparel shops and drug stores so, you can enjoy shopping.



2. Going to Tsutenkaku


Tsutenkaku is the symbol of Osaka. It was built as an observatory.
The height is 108m. You will see a nice view. The main character of Tsutenkaku is Billiken.

 


3. Scratching Billiken


Billiken is a statue of good fortune god. There are many statues of Billiken in Osaka. One of Billiken in Tsutenkaku is the most famous statue. If you scratch its sole, you will be rich and happy.



4. Walking Kuidaore Street


Kuidaore Street is famous for foods. There are many kinds of foods. I recommend you to eat spitted cutlet. When you eat spitted cutlet, do not dip the skewer you have been eating in the sauce.



5.Eating Takoyaki


Takoyaki is a famous food in Osaka.  It is octopus dumplings in English. Takoyaki is the most famous food in Osaka. There are a lot of Takoyaki stalls in Osaka, so you should eat it !



(YouTube video)




(Google Map)




 Thank you for reading my blog! Please write a comment and visit Osaka!!!

コメント

  1. This city looks so fun and it seems like I can enjoy eating a lot!

    返信削除
  2. Scratching Billiken is a new thing to me! Thank you for sharing

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I Found a Great Free Game 2 : Coffee Shop

Japan: Travel Plan

Smartphone case made by Kimono fabric Analysis