World Trip Plan

World Trip Plan : Italy


I like Italian style because I love Italian fashion. There are some my favorite car brands, and my favorite foods, but I've never been to Italy, so I want to go to Italy. I'm going to write about trip plan in Italy.



Flag and Map and Colosseum Picture

 〜 5 fun things to do in Italy 〜


1. Visiting famous places : Leaning Tower of Pisa

Leaning Tower of Pisa is a famous sightseeing spot. It's a bell Tower of the cathedral of Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide. If you pay €5 to get a ticket,  you can go to inside of the tower.




2.Visiting famous places : Colosseum

Colosseum is a famous spot same as Leaning Tower of Pisa. It is an oval amphitheatre in Rome. It was made of concrete and sand. It is the largest amphitheatre ever built.


3. Walking Street and shopping

Italian streets are beautiful. There are many traditional buildings. You can take nice photos. There are many fashion stores on the street. Italian fashion designs are very cool. You can buy ARMANI, Dolce & Gabbana, and DIESEL.


4.Put your hand into The Mouth of Truth

The Mouth of Truth is a famous sightseeing spot. You can put your hand in its mouth. If you are a lier, its will eat your hand lol.





5. Eating Italian Foods

Italian foods are very delicious. There are many foods with olive oil. I recommend you to eat pizza and spaghetti. They will make you happy.



6.Drinking Wine

You will enjoy to drink wine with Italian foods. There are more than 350 common indigenous wine grape varieties in Italy.


7. Watching Football game

I love watching football. Football is a famous sport in Italy. There are many famous and strong football teams in Italy. As you can see the photo, Italian supporters are ardent. You will enjoy the football game in Italy.




YouTube video



Google Map



Street View


 Thank you for reading my blog! Please write a comment and visit Italy!!!

コメント

  1. LOL I'll really hope you a safe trip if you want to watch a football game there.

    返信削除
  2. I've been to Italy 10 years ago, so your blog remind me of the memory at that time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I Found a Great Free Game 2 : Coffee Shop

Japan: Travel Plan

Smartphone case made by Kimono fabric Analysis