I Found a Great Free Game (Cargo Bridge2)

I Found a Great Free Game

(Cargo Bridge 2)


Today, I'm going to show you a great game. 
It's free and it's also great for learning about architecture.

You can play it for free here 


This is my design for level 8 


【Bridge Design】

9 ropes
6 pieces of steel
8 pieces of wood
7 walks (floor pieces)
$58 left

【Result】

I completed level 8 ! It took 20 seconds, so I got bonus points! My score was 861!!!





Bob is wondering.........He made an awesome bridge!!!

Can you save more money than me?  Please try this game out !



コメント

  1. Hi Ryotaro! Good job in building the bridge, it looks awesome. Anyways, I was curious how long can the bridge stay if you placed Bob and the elephant in the center, maybe you can try it out and share the results with us :)

    返信削除
  2. Wow! That is such an excessive bridge design. It looks indeed strong!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I Found a Great Free Game 2 : Coffee Shop

Japan: Travel Plan

Smartphone case made by Kimono fabric Analysis